9 Things I Miss About South Africa - Travel Vlog
South Africa, I miss you! Here are the 9 things I miss the most about the beautiful country I grew up in... Between Johannesburg and Cape Town - the food, people, music, scenery, beaches and so much more - its hard to narrow down this list!
WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA? Drop it in the comments below!
In no specific order, here are my favs:
1. The treats - South African Cadbury's chocolate, candies, sweets and more!
2. Cape Town - One of the most beautiful cities in the world, hands on!
3. Koeksisters - Those who know them, love them! Sweet, twisty honey filled pastries.
4. The African beat - You know the vibe, the energy, the music and the dancing - simply indescribable!
5. Unique places to stay - I had the privilege of staying at the Clarendon Bed & Breakfast in Fresnaye. Simply nothing like the attention to detail in these places!
6. Woolworths - Nothing feels like home like shopping at Woolies!
7. Freezocinos - Something about the crushed ice in this iced coffee thats simply the best in the world.
8. Friends and Family - Years and years can pass, but nothing breaks the bond and connection that you have with those you have grown up with!
9. Biltong - Even this vegetarian knows what's at the heart of every South African's appetite
^^ SUBSCRIBE (it's free!) to Momjo on YouTube for more inspiring mom videos, product reviews, lifestyle adventures and MORE every Tues and Friday! ^^^