Looking for some easy and tasty vegetarian meal prep ideas? Then this video is for you! It includes a variety of healthy, filling and yummy food that can be mixed and matched for make lunches, dinners and snacks for all week long.
You can find me making #tahini from scratch (around 09:30),
and yummy nut butter salad dressing (around 12:00 into the video :)
I also share my #momhack for how to wash and store greens to keep them fresh for longer!
In this video you will learn how to make:
1. Vegetable Curry with Brown Rice
2. Veggie Bowl with Tofu & Avocado
3. Kale Salad with Nut Butter Dressing (Dressing recipe below)
4. Veggie Quinoa with Tofu & Salad
5. Tahini with Crackers & Veggies
6. AND MORE!
Nut Butter Dressing Recipe:
- 1 cup oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dessertspoon peanut or nut butter of your choice (I used almond butter)
- Half cup sugar (I used third cup maple syrup)
- Half teaspoon mustard powder (I used 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard)
- Quarter cup soya sauce
- Half cup white vinegar
- Black Pepper
**Combine all ingredients and shake it up**
Hopefully this video inspires you to meal prep some tasty vegetarian meals for the week. Let us know which vegetarian recipe you’ll be trying in the comments below...
^^^ SUBSCRIBE to www.youtube.com/momjo for more funny mom videos, product reviews, lifestyle adventures and MORE every Tues and Friday! ^^^